Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WAW

I have no clue how it's Wide-angle Wednesday again!  That week flew by and I am really excited to see my training calendar with all the little red X's where I have completed each run I have scheduled.  I have a 6 mile run this Friday and then my 10K is the following Saturday.  I'm hoping to improve my 1:08:11 time just a bit so I can submit it to RunDisney.  In training I was doing 10K in 1:06, but my last 10K had a ton of hills, maybe I can shave those couple minutes off.  Anyway! On to WAW.  

Last week was all about Savannah turning 13, so we had a shoot in the freezing cold and got some beautiful shots.  She was a trooper, we kept going inside to warm up and then running back out to get more shots.  I haven't been doing many photo shoots lately, my petsitting business is just too busy, so it was fun doing this with her.  We've made it a tradition to do around her birthday every year. The first shot is her favorite. 















Sorry I don't have more scenic shots for WAW this week, but this is what's been going on and what I took the time to shoot this week was my girl.  Things are still crazy around here, despite thinking things were going to slow down after Savannah's Birthday.  

Do you have yearly photos of yourself or your children? Any photo traditions?  

10 comments:

  1. Great shots of Savannah! That outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! JCPenney was having a huge dress sale the other day, and it was the last one she found in her size, so I got it for her.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! I love the red barn in the background. Best of luck for a speedy 10K!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime! Not sure I'll be faster than I was in June, just coming back off an injury, but I'm gonna try!

      Delete
  3. Aww she is beautiful! Great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! During the holidays, we take a group photo with everyone together. I'm trying to talk the hubby into a couples session- it's been ~5 yrs since engagement photos and 3 yrs since the wedding, so I figure every 3 yrs might work? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You will end up wanting those shots, I would definitely get some, I would even do every two years, I think!

      Delete
  5. your photos of savannah are beautiful. she's going to be such a beautiful teen.

    ReplyDelete